Current Awareness and Blogging
- Timely and professionally written
- Aligned with your firm’s marketing plan
- Compliant with your firm’s keyword strategies or other SEO considerations
- Consistent with the Associated Press Stylebook, the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, or any other style conventions you request.
- Written for easy comprehension by its intended audience
- Formatted with the online reader in mind
- Monitor critical information sources such as courts, legislatures, agencies, and competitors
- Work with marketing staff to establish an editorial calendar
- Coordinate the submission and editing of written materials with marketing staff and outside marketing services providers
- Edit and polish the work until it meets with your approval
Raise Your Blogging Game
Contact Lawyers Media if your law firm is considering outsourcing its current awareness writing workload. We do this work on a fixed, per-article price. Lawyers Media produces written materials under a “work for hire” arrangement, so all work product is owned by our customers.
Lawyers Media creates exceptional client-facing communications using the latest technology and the efforts of experienced lawyer-journalists. We help law firms can effectively promote their practices with accurate and easily understandable legal information for any audience.
This page last updated on April 23, 2020.